CEAD is non profit making non governmental organization based in Nepal. CEAD envisions to transform the quality of life of improvised communities by promoting the integration of socio-economic and environmental aspectsTo transform the quality of life of improvised communities by promoting the integration of socio-economic and environmental aspects.
The Objective of the CEAD is:
- To uplift livelihood of pro-poor and marginalized people through sustainable management of natural resources.
- To protect and sustainably manage natural ecosystems, with emphasis on threatened habitats and biodiversity.
- To develop collaboration with local and national stakeholder to engage support and commitment and engage them in nature conservation.
- To raise awareness and advocate within Nepal and elsewhere, of the need for conservation, to improve understanding and generate support through education, information and fundraising.
- To utilize research and technology to support policy development, environmental solutions and reporting