JOB from Palladium International
Closing date: 11 Nov 2016
Career categories: Program/Project Management
Country: Sierra Leone
Organization: Palladium International
Theme: Water Sanitation Hygiene
Job years of experience: 10+ years
Palladium is currently seeking a range of experts with significant WASH experience in Sierra Leone.
The WASH Advisor will provide cross-cutting, strategic and implementation direction to the programme. S/he will collaborate with specialists in different technical areas, such as service delivery and quality of care, information systems, community health systems, and report to the Deputy Team Leader.
- Postgraduate degree in engineering and a background in environmental science, business management concerning water and sanitation, or similar fields.
- At least 10 years of progressively responsible, relevant experience working within the water and sanitation sector.
- Significant experience in relevant programme management or technical advisory roles in complex water and sanitation health projects in sub-Saharan Africa. Experience in Sierra Leone is a plus.
- Knowledge of community-level challenges impacting water and sanitation delivery.
- Strong understanding of linkages between WASH and Health and Nutrition
- Experience with DFID projects.
- Experience collaborating with diverse sets of stakeholders, such as local NGOs, government officials, donor representatives, and UN agencies.
- Excellent English, both oral and written.
Sierra Leonean nationals are strongly encouraged to apply
HOW TO APPLY:
Please follow this link to apply: https://palladiumhr.secure.force.com/recruit/fRecruit__ApplyJob?vacancyN...